Mandya is a District in Karnataka and is very famous for Palaces, Temples, and also Eco Tourist Spots like Dams, Lakes, and Rivers.
The Western Ghats Pass-through Mandya, So there are also Wild Life Sanctuaries, Dams, Waterfalls, and View Points.
The Beautiful Brindavan Gardens is in Mandya District.
Top Tourist Attractions in Mandya
- Brindavan Gardens
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
- KrishnaRajaSagara Dam
- Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple (Pancharanga
- Daria Daulat Bagh
- Balmuri Falls
- Kunti Betta
- Gumbaz-e-Shahi, Srirangapatna
- Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple
- Gaganachukki Falls View Point
- Sri Cheluvanarayana Swamy Temple
- Thonnur Lake
- Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace And Museum
- Triveni Sangama
- Colonel Bailey’s Dungeon
- Bhoo Varaha Swamy Temple, Kallahalli
- Tipu’s Death place
- Tipu Sultan Fort
- KRS Backwaters
- Lakshminarayana Temple, Hosaholalu
- Kokkare Bellur Bird Sanctuary
- Pancha Lingeshwara Temple
- Commemorative Obelisk
- Raya Gopura
- Yedmuri Falls
- Jumma Masjid
- Tonnuru Kere
- Adichunchanagiri Peacock Sanctuary
- Sri Soumyakeshava Swamy Temple
- Ganalu Falls
- Yoga Narasimha Temple
- The Hajrat Tipu Sultan’s (R.A.) Tomb
- Sri Ugra Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Melukote Kalyani
- Shri Yediyur Siddalingeshwar
- Markonahalli Dam
Karnataka is the Southern State of India and the Tourist places it holds is just next to Kerala, This State is very famous for Temples and It’s a unique architecture, Also Bengaluru is it’s State Capital and also it is the only city in India which is above 1000m Elevation from Sea Level which makes it a very cool place to live and also the parks and greenery surroundings make it the very best place to live. Within a 100kms radius from Bengaluru, there are many Lakes and Beautiful Places to visit.
Tourism plays an important role and also Contributes a major share in the GDP of the state, Temples, Beaches, Hill Stations, Waterfalls, and beautiful locations all form up and makes Karnataka a wonderful Experience. That is the reason the Tourism Department of Karnataka made a slogan, That Karnataka is “ONE STATE MANY WORLDS” Which means in this one state there are many places to visit which are almost equal to separate worlds.
Karnataka was ruled by Vijayanagara Empire and also Mysore Kinds, During the 1600’s There Capital is Hampi which is in Bellary, The State has many Palaces and Museums, Which are during the Vijayanagara Empire period, Many Other Kings like Tippu Sulthan, Sri Krishna Devaraya Ruled this place and that is the reason it is called as Palace State, There are many Palaces and Museums in Karnataka which is a must-visit.