X50 Vivo series version is about to launch on the 16th of July and let’s look into its a Simple Review.
While the link will be given on July 16th lets go and check how and in what way it is different from other series.
Let’s directly get into details without boring you.
X50 Simple Review
- The Price ranges from 45k To 50K, So obviously this is for gadget and expensive phone looking freaks.
- Night Vision Camera
- Make in India Product.
- 5G Phone Technology
- 8GB-128GB And 8GB-256GB versions.
- Camera 48MP.
- Selfie Camera 32MP.
Below are the X50 specifications recently updated from amazon, This is same for all the three above
- 48+13+8+8MP rear camera | 32MP front camera
- 16.66 centimeters (6.56 inch) curved ultra O display with 1080 x 2376 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 256GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Funtouch OS 10.5 Based on Android 10 operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa core processor
- 4315mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Earphone (XE710), documentation, microusb to USB cable, USB power adaptor, sim ejector, protective case, protective film (applied)