G8X LG Simple Review
1. G8X Dual Screen is the First Innovation
2. Very good Camera 64MP MAIN and Selfie Camera 32MP.
3. High Speed Performance.
4. OS version 10.0
5. 6GB for 128GB storage.
6. Performance reduces as days passes by and so with the speed.
7. Expensive and will be suitable for professionals looking for something new in the market.
Content Original Credits to LG
- LG Dual Screen: Work, Play & Multi-Task
- 360 Degree Free-Stop Hinge & Folding Design
- Dual 16.25 cm (6.4) OLED FullVision display with 2340 x 1080 resolution
- 32MP front-facing camera, and 12MP OIS and 13 MP wide-angle camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-Core
- Premium Audio with Balanced Stereo Speakers, DTS:X 3D Surround, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Second screen doubles as a virtual joystick or game controller for mobile gaming
- n Screen Finger Print Sensor, IP68 Water & Dust Proof, Longer-Lasting 4,000 mAh Battery, Android 9
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer
for Intrested people who want to buy click on the link below to redirect to Amazon
Unfold a unique mobile experience with the LG G8X ThinQ Dual Screen. Beyond foldable phones, the LG Dual Screen lets you instantly double your screen so you can do it all at once—no more toggling between apps. Multitasking, mobile gaming, sports and streaming just got better than ever, discover the sleek, minimalist design of the LG G8X ThinQ with 6.4″ OLED FHD Full Vision Display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-Core, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, IP68 Water and dust proof, in screen finger print, Powerful 4,000mAh Battery, as well as the advanced AI features you can only get in an LG dual-screen phone.