Infinix hot simple review
1. Infinix Excellent phone for people looking for any reasonable rate.
2. Excellent for Camera freaks main camera 64MP and selfie cam for 16MP.
3. Good speed and OS
4. The only disadvantage is upgrading problem only supports for 2 years.
Interested can click below to buy in Amazon
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM |
- 16.56 cm (6.52 inch) HD+ Display
- 13MP + 2MP + Low Light Sensor | 8MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Helio P22 (MTK6762) Processor
This smartphone boasts a 5000-mAh battery, along with AI smart power management, which restricts power consumption based on your app usage. In addition, this power management system restricts backstage-running mechanism of apps that can increase battery time by up to 3 hours.
It boasts a 16.56-centimetre (6.52) HD+ mini-drop notch display that has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 90.3% to offer you stunning visuals. Its also boasts 450 nits brightness and a contrast ratio of 1500:1 to ensure that you enjoy a seamless viewing experience.
This smartphone packs a 13-megapixel primary lens (f1.8 aperture), 2-megapixel depth sensor, dedicated low-light sensor and a Quad-LED flash that help you click stunning pictures. It also features AI HDR that lets you capture delightful selfies without you having to compromise on the background.